Mission and Vision
1. To lead the activities of building up the nation for the sake of country and people.
2. To conduct participatory action research activities on poverty, marginalization, and development
3. To find out an appropriate strategy for poverty alleviation
4. To facilitate social actions to eradicate poverty, ignorance, and underdevelopment.
5. To promote knowledge-based community through media and Information Technology for disadvantaged people and community
6. To inform people about the existing law and policy in favor of people.
7. To facilitate the marginalized population of the society to search the way of raising voice for pro-poor policymaking for development.
8. To facilitate the various types of activism on human rights, advocacy, awareness-raising.
9. To facilitate social activism in favor of disadvantaged and deprived population.
10. To facilitate people to establish accountability of service, providing organizations for better service.
11. To inform, educate and mobilize people for basic rights and human rights
12. To support local press and media to ensure information flow in favor of peripheral people
13. To facilitate the establishment of community radio to disseminate necessary information and views for better livelihood and development.
14. To publish various type of documents, newsletter, documentary on rights, media, education, gender, developments
15. To facilitate advocacy, lobby and seek alliances for policy formulation and reform
16. To facilitate the formulation of coastal development policy.
17. To facilitate the voice of the poor to facilitate and participate in survival strategies of the rural poor to gain socio-economic sustainability and a better livelihood standard.
18. To minimize the digital divide by assisting community ITC center
19. To enhance monitoring of media coverage and promoting information flow.
20. To rapport building, mutual friendship, networking, sharing, and mutual exchange of love and affection of all members and staff, partner organizations, community people, civil society will form unity, assistance, tolerance, community, and brother-hood at every level.
21. To arrange different programs and initiatives to go on a sound, healthy, and creative cultural movement to remold native culture.
22. To go on full cordial attempt to remove the violence against women, dowry custom, etc. and will include special educational programs for the rights issue, governance issue, gender issue, women empowerment, etc.
23. To adopt various voluntary works and initiatives like neat and cleanliness campaign, tree plantation campaign, EPI camps, programs against the city environment pollution, voluntary blood donation ceremony, eye treatment and donation program after death, campaign for good governance, globalization movement, fair trade movement, Local/National/International issue-based rights movements, etc.
24. To receive grants, donations, loans, technical expertise or any other help, needed for its smooth operation, functioning and development and for overall betterment of the disadvantaged targeted community including women, surroundings, and environment, from personal, local and international donor agencies, financial organizations, autonomous bodies, banks, government, local government authorities.
25. To implement on human and legal rights of the distressed peoples.
26. To prevent child and female abuse and providing all sorts of legal services in these regards.
27. To prevent human trafficking and building awareness among the people.
28. To establish rights of Industrial and maritime, labor, and workers and providing them legal aid to ensure their minimum wages, facilities.
29. To prevent environmental pollution and protect the greenhouse effect.
30. To work for Sustainable Development. Providing food, free medical camp and medicine, blood donation campaign facilities.
31. To facilitate training and workshop program for legal and human rights protection, making entrepreneurs, Human resource management, women empowerment, youth-skill development program, Training Program.
32. Voluntary education and literacy program for slum and street children.
33. Awareness program for birth control and matrimonial safety. Awareness program for fire program and fire fighting, etc.