Protection for Legal & Human Rights Foundation is a Non- Government, Non-political, Charitable, Voluntary, Social & Human Rights Organization. It has been working Voluntarily Service for many years. Protection for Legal & Human Rights Foundation is working in Bangladesh & many countries in the world. The Organization has 20 (Twenty) Thousand Volunteers working for the Peoples Service in Bangladesh and aboard. This organization has Enlisted by NGO Branch- Department of Social & Economic Affairs in the United Nations. The Organization has Registered by Government of the people’s Republic of Bangladesh under Societies Registration Act, 1860. Govt. Registration No: S- 13200. This organization is working for the welfare of Poor, Neglected, Destitute, Helpless people of Bangladesh and abroad. It also works for poor ding leading help, food, education, Children, Old Home, Desirable Persons on the other hand Free legal aid program by the whole of Bangladesh. This Organization has executive Committee, Central Committee, Divisional, District, City Corporation, Municipal, Police Station, Union Perished Committee Servicing legal aid with penal lawyers. This organization seeks to make awareness of human rights so as to empower citizens to negotiate their rights.
The persons who are also the founder of the organization are high eminence in the society having wide experience in the development field including mass communication and media; social study, action research, and the humanitarian work in Bangladesh. The founder being desirous of establishing development organization with a view to continuing the work and/ or undertake work similar to that of the aforesaid activities have decided to entrust convey, transfer and grant certain properties including sums of money as set out below in implementation of the goal and objectives of the organization.
1. To lead the activities of building up the nation for the sake of country and people.
2. To conduct participatory action research activities on poverty, marginalization, and development
3. To find out an appropriate strategy for poverty alleviation
4. To facilitate social actions to eradicate poverty, ignorance and underdevelopment.
5. To promote knowledge-based community through media and Information Technology for disadvantaged people and community
6. To inform people about the existing law and policy in favor of people.
7. To facilitate the marginalized population of the society to search the way of raising voice for pro-poor policymaking for development.
8. To facilitate the various types of activism on human rights, advocacy, awareness-raising.
9. To facilitate social activism in favor of disadvantaged and deprived population.
10. To facilitate people to establish accountability of service providing organizations for better service.
11. To inform, educate and mobilize people for basic rights and human rights
12. To support local press and media to ensure information flow in favor of peripheral people
13. To facilitate the establishment of community radio to disseminate necessary information and views for better livelihood and development.
14. To publish various type of documents, newsletter, documentary on rights, media, education, gender, developments
15. To facilitate advocacy, lobby and seek alliances for policy formulation and reform
16. To facilitate the formulation of coastal development policy.
17. To facilitate the voice of the poor to facilitate and participate in survival strategies of the rural poor to gain socio-economic sustainability and a better livelihood standard.
18. To minimize the digital divide by providing assistance for community ITC center
19. To enhance monitoring of media coverage and promoting information flow.
20. To rapport building, mutual friendship, networking, sharing and mutual exchange of love and affection of all members and staff, partner organizations, community people, civil society will form unity, assistance, tolerance, community, and brother-hood at every level.
21. To arrange different programs and initiatives to go on a sound, healthy and creative cultural movement with a view to remolding native culture.
22. To go on full cordial attempt to remove the violence against women, dowry custom, etc. and will include special educational programs for the rights issue, governance issue, gender issue, women empowerment, etc.
23. To adopt various voluntary works and initiatives like neat and cleanliness campaign, tree plantation campaign, EPI camps, programs against the city environment pollution, voluntary blood donation ceremony, eye treatment and donation program after death, campaign for good governance, globalization movement, fair trade movement, Local/National/International issue-based rights movements, etc.
24. To take grants, donations, loans, technical expertise or any other help, needed for its smooth operation, functioning and development and for overall betterment of the disadvantaged targeted community including women, surroundings and environment, from person, local and international donor agencies, financial organizations, autonomous body, banks, government, local government authorities.
25. To implement on human & legal rights of the distressed peoples.
26. To prevent child & female abuse and providing all sorts of legal services in these regards.
27. To prevent human trafficking & building awareness among the people.
28. To establish rights of Industrial & maritime, labor & workers and providing them legal aid to ensure their minimum wages, facilities.
29. To prevent environmental pollution & protect the greenhouse effect.
30. To work for Sustainable Development. Providing food, free medical camp & medicine, blood donation campaign facilities.
31. To facilitate training & workshop program for legal & human rights protection, making entrepreneurs, Human resource management, women empowerment, youth-skill development program, Training Program.
32. Voluntary education and literacy program for slum & street children.
33. Awareness program for birth control & matrimonial safety. Awareness program for fire program & fire fighting, etc.